In addition to the word hermit, today’s vocabulary word is also very important to understanding our main antagonist in Chapters 20 and 21. Our vocab word for The Prince and the Pauper Chapter 21 is…
Keep reading or watch the video below see how the word ‘archangel’ is used in The Prince and the Pauper.
(n.) a head messenger from God to people
Many faiths feature angels
- Language of Origin: Greek
- arkhangelos = “chief angel”
- Straightforward sentence: Archangels in art are often shown as being very strong and masculine.
- Sentence from the chapter: “‘It is a secret—mark thou reveal it not. I am an archangel!’” (p. 134)
- Other forms: archangelic (adj)
Follow us on social media!